A turmeric latte blend that’ll soothe aching muscles and boost your internal systems
- Turmeric – Highly anti-inflammatory, especially for joints and the digestive system. Boosts the immune system and is a natural antibiotic
- Ginger – Antiviral and anti-inflammatory, which helps the circulatory and digestive systems
- Cinnamon – A warming stimulant which also helps to balance blood sugar levels
- Cardamom – A great digestive tonic since it’s antispasmodic. It also helps protect the liver
- Cayenne pepper – Helps to absorb the good bits of the Turmeric. Warming and antiseptic
For best results, serve turmeric latte by adding it to warm frothy milk. You can froth milk by continually whisking as you heat it in a saucepan. If you don’t like whisking, try putting the milk in the blender BEFORE you heat it up in the pan (NEVER after you heat it, that’s dangerous).