A turmeric latte blend that’ll light a fire your body can get behind!
- Turmeric – Anti-inflammatory, especially for joints and the digestive system. Boosts the immune system and is a natural antibiotic
- Ginger – Antiviral and anti-inflammatory, which helps the circulatory and digestive systems
- Cinnamon – A warming stimulant which also helps to balance blood sugar levels
- Cardamom – A great digestive tonic since it’s antispasmodic. It also helps protect the liver
- Cayenne pepper – Warming and antiseptic
For best results, serve turmeric latte by adding it to warm frothy milk. You can froth milk by continually whisking as you heat it in a saucepan. If you don’t like whisking, try putting the milk in the blender BEFORE you heat it up in the pan (NEVER after you heat it, that’s dangerous).