Dairy free Chai latte packed with an array of helpful spices
- Cinnamon – Increases circulation and aids digestion
- Cardamom – Helps to detoxify the body and improve circulation
- Ginger – Aids digestion, improves circulation, boosts the immune system and reduces inflammation
- Cloves – Warming and soothing
- All spice – Eases cramps and bloating
- Nutmeg – High in vitamins A and C as well as B-vitamins. Also has lots of folate, riboflavin, niacin, and antioxidants
For best results, serve Chai latte by adding it to warm frothy milk. You can froth milk by continually whisking as you heat it in a saucepan. If you don’t like whisking, try putting the milk in the blender BEFORE you heat it up in the pan (NEVER after you heat it, that’s dangerous).